Optional At-Home Learning Resources
Caldwell Parish School District is offering at-home learning options in two different formats: online and print. We are not requiring online or paper-based distance learning since we cannot ensure that all students will have equal access to learning. We understand that many of our students do not have regular access to technology or the internet.
These resources are meant to provide optional opportunities for student learning while students are absent from school. We encourage our students and families to utilize these resources. Teachers will be available via email should families have questions. You can find teacher emails on your school website. Please know this will not take the place of regular classroom instruction but is meant to supplement student learning at home as an optional substitute made necessary by the moment.
Students in grades K-8 can access our online learning resources through Clever. Simply click here to get started.
Use the following information to log in:
- Clever Login: Student's First and Last Initial followed by 7-digit student ID
- Password: student ID
- For login support, please email your student's teacher or principal. Email address links are under About Us > Staff Directory at the school website.
Many 3rd - 12th grade teachers have ongoing classes for their students in Google Classroom.
- Once your child is logged in to Google with his or her school email address, they can access Google Classroom here.
- The format for student email accounts is their full first name (minus any dashes or ` or spaces) full legal last name @studentmail.caldwelledu.org.
- Password is Student ID with one zero in front
- If your student cannot remember their password, please contact the teacher or principal for assistance.